The Time is Now!
- The complexity of construction management requires an understanding of the essential elements of the business, legal, and technical issues encountered in a world-wide competitive environment.
- Properly equipped practitioners will be positioned to assume more responsibility with the commensurate benefits: higher pay, broader career advancement opportunities, expanded leadership roles corporately and in the community.
- The UAB Master’s Degree in Construction Engineering Management is delivered online so that working professionals anywhere in the world can join their peers.
Who Should Enroll?
- Individuals holding a bachelors degree interested in a career path in project management in engineering or construction related companies.
- Engineers seeking advanced management and business skills.
- Utility company project managers.
- Government employees responsible for planning and managing capital projects.
- Individuals who desire to improve their skills in communicating and conducting business online.
- Personal interview with the program director and assistant director
- Two letters of recommendation
- No GRE required
- Basic computer skills with a strong willingness to improve computer proficiency
For more information about the UAB Program in Construction Engineering Management, contact:
Assistant Director, Construction Engineering Management
Director, Construction Management