For service, please call 4-5353 for Campus Maintenance or 4-2268 for Hospital Maintenance.
The Elevator Maintenance department operates and maintains most of the Campus and Hospital elevators. This includes repairs, testing and preventive maintenance per all applicable codes.
The Elevator Maintenance Department is responsible for the following:
- Repair elevator problems reported by users
- Assist in testing building systems such as fire alarms, generators, etc.
- Assist in specifications for new elevator equipment.
- Assist in upgrading existing equipment.
If you want to know more about how an elevator works, click on the the links below:
- Elevator Maintenance - Hydraulic Elevators
- Elevator Maintenance - The Cable System
- Elevator Maintenance - Elevator Safeties