The purpose of the Campus Services and Grounds Department is to provide horticultural services and outdoor construction installation and maintenance services. We respond to a wide range of needs within the Campus community and the Facilities Division. Our mission is to seek quality improvements of the Campus outdoor environment through continuously analyzing and reviewing our operational processes. Fast courteous quality oriented services at a superior value is our goal.
Campus Services and Grounds (CS&G) is responsible for the following:
- The festive banners mounted on traffic poles around campus
- The removal of streets and structures to make room for campus growth.
- Forklift services
- Event support
- Excavation services
- Hardscape services
- Hauling services
- Horticultural services
- Athletic Field Maintenance
- Annual and Perennial Color Displays
- Irrigation Maintenance and Installation
- Litter Control and Receptacle Service
- Landscape Design and Planning
- Pest and Disease Diagnosis
- Shrubbery, Turf, and Tree Maintenance and Installation
- Metal fabrication services
The Horticultural team provides comprehensive maintenance, design support, and installation of shrubbery, turf, sports turf, trees, and flowers.
The Irrigation team provides design support, installation, and maintenance services for irrigation systems campus wide.
-Outdoor Construction Team
The outdoor construction team provides design support, installation and maintenance for parking lot, sidewalk, irrigation and demolition services, other services include banner installation, forklift, excavation, hauling, metal fabrication, metal recycling, and snow and ice removal.