Facilities Planning, Design and Construction
The function of the Facilities Planning, Design and Construction Department within Facilities is to serve as the University Architect, including design oversight of all projects that affect the exterior appearance of the campus.
The Facilities Planning, Design and Construction Department is responsible for the following:
- Oversight of all exterior design projects
- Non-hospital Capital Projects
- Feasibility and design processes
- Consultant Selection and contract negotiation
- Development of project budgets
- Design for schematics through construction documents
- Oversight of construction as needed
- Presentation of submittal packages to the Board of Trustees
Design projects for the University
-Board of Trustees PresentationTeam
Design presentations for submittal packages for the Board of Trustees for Facilities Projects.