- Erik Angner, Philosophy/ CAS, enhancing QL in PHL 322 Philosophical Issues in Behavioral Economics/EC 320 Behavioral Economics
- Lisa Baker, Sociology & Social Work/ CAS, enhancing QL & ECR in SW 321 Statistics for Social Work Research
- David Basilico, English/ CAS, developing new version of EH 496 Capstone Seminar
- Holly Brasher, Government/ CAS, enhancing Writing & ECR in PSC 320 Political Participation
- Holly Brasher, Government/ CAS, enhancing Writing & QL in PSC 411 Introduction to Research Methods
- Loretta Cormier and Sharyn Jones, History & Anthropology/ CAS, enhancing Writing, QL, & ECR in ANTH 481 Voyage in Anthropology: Launching your Professional Future
- Retta Evans and Laura Talbott-Forbes, Human Studies/ Education/ CAS, enhancing Writing, QL, and ECR in HE 342 Introduction to Health Education; HE 343 Theories and Determinants of Health Behavior; HE 431 Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating Health Promotion Programs; and HE 432 Administration of Health and Fitness Programs
- Robert Fischer, Biology/ CAS, enhancing ECR in BY 409 Human Physiology, BY 429 Evolution, BY 398 & BY 498 Research/Honors Research
- Michele Forman, Urban Affairs/ CAS, enhancing ECR in DSC 390 Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness: REpresenting American Identity on Film
- Michele Forman, History/ CAS and Michael Sloane, University Honors Program, service-learning partnership project with the Arrington Middle School
- Charnetta Gadling-Cole, Sociology & Social Work/ CAS, integrating the BEST program into SW 205 Geriatric Services and Social Work
- Elizabeth Gardner, Criminal Justice/ CAS, enhancing QL in JS 250 Criminalistics: An Overview
- Kyle Grimes, English/ CAS, enhancing QEP competencies in EH 492 English Now! Capstone
- Maria Hopkins, Psychology/ CAS, developing and piloting a blended version of PY 490 Psychology Capstone
- Shannon Houser, Health Services Admin./ SHP, enhancing QL in HIM 425 Introduction to Epidemiology and Applied Statistices in Health Care Organizations
- Norma-May Isakow, Service Learning/ APUP, enhancing ECR in all Service Learning courses
- Andrew Keitt, History/ CAS, enhancing Writing, creating a pilot assessment community for the Department of History and Anthropology
- Karen Kennedy, Deans Office / BUS, and Melinda Lalor, Deans Office/ ENGR, enhancing ECR in undergraduate courses in both schools
- Sue Kim, English/ CAS, enhancing Writing & ECR in EH 3XX (Service Learning class)
- Jason Kirby, Civil, Construction, & Environmental Engineering/ Engineering, enhancing Writing & ECR in Labs CE 220, CE 222, CE 236, & CE 499 Senior Design
- Mark LaGory, Sociology/ CAS, enhancing ECR through Intergroup Dialogues
- Melinda Lalor, Deans Office/ Engineering, enhancing Writing in multiple courses and labs
- Craig McClure and Aaron Lucius, Chemistry/ CAS, enhancing Writing & ECR in CH 320 Chemistry in Culture & Ethics
- Gregory Mumford, History & Anthropology/ CAS, enhancing ECR & Writing in ANTH 206 Intro to Egyptian Archaeology; ANTH 310/HY 316 Imperial & post-imp. Egpyt; ANTH 309/HY 315 Egypt in Age of Pyramids; ANTH 649/HY 651 Egyptian History/Archaeology
- Lance Nail, Finance, Economics & Quantitative Methods/ BUS, enhancing QEP competencies in FN 495 Institutions and Investments Capstone
- Sarah Parcak, History & Anthropology/ CAS, enhancing ECR & Writing in ANTH 434/ANTH 634 Observing the Earth from Space
- Andreas and Stephanie Rauterkus, Accounting & Finance/ BUS, enhancing QL in FN 350 Equity Portfolio Mgmt. & FN 351 Bond Portfolio Mgmt.
- Robert Robinson, Government / CAS, enhancing Writing & QL in PSC 330 The American Judicial Process
- Robert Robinson, Government/ CAS, enhancing Writing & ECR in PSC 431 American Constitutional Law II
- David Schwebel, Psychology/ CAS, enhancing QEP competencies in PY 450 Psychology Capstone
- Rose Scripa, Materials Science & Engineering/ ENGR, enhancing Writing in Engineering courses
- David Shealy, Physics/ CAS, enhancing QEP competencies in PH 499 Physics Capstone
- Melanie Shores, Human Studies/ Education/ CAS, enhancing Writing, QL, and ECR in EPR 410/EPR 510 Introduction to Measurement & Evaluation in Education; EPR 411/EPR 511 Measure and Evaluation in Secondary Schools
- Daniel Siegel, English/ CAS, developing a new version of EH 496 Capstone Seminar
- Donna Slovensky, Academic Affairs/ SHP, enhancing ECR in HRP 102 Experiencing the Health Professions
- Chris Walker, History & Anthropology/ CAS, enhancing QEP competencies in SW 490 Practicum in Social Work and SW 494 Field Practicum Seminar Capstone
- Stephen Yoder, Accounting & Information Systems/ BUS, enhancing ECR in LS 246 Legal Environment of Business
- Stephen Yoder, Marketing, Industrial Distribution & Economics/ BUS, enhancing ECR in MBA 612/AC 612 Corporate Governance, MBA 634/BUS 450 Strategic Management, AC 413 Internal Auditing, and JS 440 White Collar & Corporate Crime
- Nikolaos Zahariadis, Government/ CAS, enhancing Writing & ECR in PSC 395 Political Power and Propaganda in Film
- Nikolaos Zahariadis, Government/ CAS, enhancing QEP competencies in ITS 470/PSC 402 Seminar in International Studies Capstone
- Nikolaos Zahariadis, Government/ CAS, enhancing Writing & ECR in PSC 363 Nationalism in World Politics
- Nikolaos Zahariadis, Government/ CAS, enhancing Writing and ECR in PSC 395 Special Topics: Food, Religion, and Violence in the Mediterranean
- Lamia Zayzafoon, Foreign Languages/ CAS, enhancing Writing, QL, & ECR in ARA 399 Advanced Arabic I
Instructions and form to request sabbatical
Change Status to Part Time
Request to change to part-time faculty status.
UAB-Related International Travel Policy
Foreign travel forms, guidelines, and procedures.
Modified Duties Request
More work-life balance options
Request for Extension of Tenure Earning Period
An extension of the tenure earning period may be approved on a discretionary basis for extenuating non-professional circumstances.
Requests for External or Internal Activity Approval
Approval is required prior to participating in external or internal activities as described in the UAB Enterprise Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment Policy.
New Undergraduate Programs Proposals
All the forms you need to propose a new program are here.
Planning a retreat? Need to schedule space for an event? Access an online system and approval forms here.
Rehiring Faculty Retirees
Pre-Hire ONE Card Form
Allows new faculty to obtain their BlazerID and ONE Card (ID badge/access card) on or prior to their first day of employment.
Request for Exception to Salary Range
Form utilized across all three campuses of The University of Alabama System to request salary exception
Emeritus Faculty Appointments
Procedures, approvals, and privileges
Faculty ACT Document Guidelines
Detailed interpretations for the ACT Document Reasons which are used to process faculty appointments, terminations, promotions, transfers, adjustments, payments, etc.
Graduate Faculty Appointment Form
Graduate Faculty Status
Faculty Data Form
Record of faculty appointments, changes in promotion and tenure, and more.
Faculty HR Transactions
Processing and Required Documentation Checklists