The Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee has assumed the duties of the former Articulation and Curriculum Committee.
The Academic Advisory Council to the Center for Teaching and Learning has assumed the duties of the former Instructional Environment Committee.
Please address questions to the Vice Provost for Student and Faculty Success, Dr. Suzanne Austin
email@example.com or 934-6290.
Timelines for Proposals Review and Approval
The list below consists of links to descriptions of the processes and forms necessary for proposing new degree programs at the undergraduate level as well as other academic, administrative functions.
- Processes Information Regarding Programs
- Notification of Intent to Submit a Proposal (NISP)
- Baccalaureate Degree Program (blank form)
- Guidelines for Proposing New Options, Tracks, Specializations, and Concentrations.ACHE
- Policy on Awarding a Certificate (circa 1986)
- Guidelines for Proposing UG Minors