Administrators have an important role in securing the success of the university. However, faculty may not be aware of the impact of administrators’ efforts on the campus, or how the work of faculty can assist the efforts of administrators. The CTL Executive Presenter Series brings administrators and faculty together for discussion and collaboration. The series features UAB administrators at the vice president and vice provost level who will discuss with faculty their work and its impact on the university as a whole.
Each workshop will be presented on select Fridays from 11:30-1 PM in CTL (EB 243). Lunch will be provided for all registered participants. Participation in each workshop earns attendees 10,000 Gold Points and a CTL Executive Series Badge.
Our workshop schedule for Summer 2017
Previous presenters in this series include:
- Bradley Barnes, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management - February 19, 2016
- Allen Bolton, Vice President for Financial Affairs and Administration - March 11, 2016
- Curtis Carver Jr., Vice President for Information Technology/CIO - April 1, 2016
- Paulette Dilworth, Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - April 15, 2016
- Anne Buckley, Chief Communications Officer - October 14, 2016
- Mark Ingram, Director of Athletics - November 18, 2016
- John R. Jones III, Vice President for Student Affairs - February 10, 2017
- Chris S. Brown, Vice President for Research - April 12, 2017