Requests for External or Internal Activity Approval

Faculty are required to seek approval prior to participating in external or internal activities described in the UAB Enterprise Conflict of Interest and Conflict of Commitment Policy. Log-in to the UAB Electronic Forms site; then complete the Request for External Activity Approval. Pop-ups will guide you through the process for submitting your form.

Campus Resources

Benefits and Policies