- DragonTrail Jobs - online career management and job/internship site available to all UAB students
- Focus - online self-assessment that provides information to help students find the major or career field that best matches their abilities, interests, and values
- InterviewStream - provides students the opportunity to participate in a virtual mock interview; accessible through DragonTrail
- Resume Builder - a module in DragonTrail Jobs which provides students with an 5-step online resume building process.
- Career Enhancement Videos - brief videos on various career topics to help students present themselves in a compelling and effective manner
- GoinGlobal - online program offering assistance to international and domestic students looking for information and opportunities on cultures, trends, and jobs/internships in the U.S. and abroad
- Presentation Request Form - request a presentation from UAB Career & Professional Development varying in length from brief orientations to extended seminar series or class sessions.
Career Development for Students
Partnerships between UAB Faculty and Career & Professional Development help to ensure students receive the best possible preparation for productive and meaningful careers and lives that benefit society.