International applicants must present a transcript/marksheet and degree statement which are the equivalent of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from the United States to be eligible for admission consideration.
- We will accept a transcript evaluation from World Education Services (www.wes.org) or Educational Credential Evaluators (www.ece.org). We do not recognize transcript evaluations from other companies. If the graduate department allows a transcript evaluation from another company, it will be at their own discretion. Please note that a transcript evaluation can be used in conjunction with (not in lieu of) the official transcript/marksheet and degree statement. The only exception is the WES International Credential Advantage Package (ICAP) as it includes verified copies of the official transcript/marksheet and degree statement.
- The translator must be authorized to translate the original language to English.
- An official stamp and signature of the authorzied translator must accompany the translation.
- Translations must be word-for-word, not interpretations of meaning.
- Original translations must be submitted to the Graduate School. Photocopied, faxed or scanned translations are not accepted.
- The issuing institution may issue a translation; however it must bear the institution's official stamp.
- An official stamp must accompany the official transcript.
- Original transcripts must be submitted to the Graduate School. Photocopies, faxed or scanned transcripts are not accepted as official.
- Official transcripts must be submitted from all institutions attended.
OFFICIAL PROOF OF DEGREE
- An official stamp from the issuing institution must accompany the photocopy of your degree.
- Original transcripts must be submitted to the Graduate School. Photocopies, faxed, or scanned transcripts are considered to be unofficial. If you only have one set of original documents, please submit unofficial copies for review purposes. If admitted, you can bring your original transcript/marksheet and degree statement to the Graduate School so we can verify their authenticity in person and make copies for our records. This will allow you to keep the original documents.
- Do not submit your original proof of degree.