Change of Session/Deferral of Admission

Students who are admitted to a degree-seeking program are allowed to defer their admission for a maximum of two (2) terms. Once two terms has passed from the original term of admission, a student must re-apply to the program and submit a new application and supporting documents. A student must notify their department, the International Office and the Graduate School of their decision to defer admission. The department and the Graduate School retain the right to accept or decline a student's request for deferral.