Sexual Harassment

If you feel you have been sexually harassed, please review the university's sexual harassment policy.  

You will find all the university's  information about the informal and formal complaint procedures in the policy.  The policy has all of the contact names but does not have the contact numbers.  So, to help you contact the listed names and offices, the numbers of each are listed below.

To file a formal complaint:

For Students

  • Non-Academic Conduct Officer  975-4412

  • Disability Support Services 934-4205

  • Office of the Vice Provost for Student and Faculty Success 934-6290

For Faculty and Staff

  • HR Consultant/Employee Relations 934-4458

  • Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer 934-5321

  • Office of the Provost 934-0622

  • Office of the Vice President for Equity and Diversity 934-8762

The University encourages people to report sexual harassment incidents.  However, there are confidential counseling services on campus to help you explore your options and obtain support.

For confidential support:

For Students

  • The Women’s Center 934-6946

  • The Counseling & Wellness Center 934-5816

For Faculty and Staff

  • The Resource Center 934-2281