UAB Recruitment Services provides support to hiring managers across the University to develop diverse applicant pools and identify top talent for open positions. UAB Recruitment Services' team of Staffing Specialists manages part-time/full-time employment opportunities within the UAB campus, as well as temporary employment opportunities via UAB Temporary Services. With its world-renowned research university and medical center, UAB is one of the State of Alabama's largest employers. Located in Birmingham, our 18,000-plus faculty and staff are engaged in all aspects of teaching, patient care, biomedical and academic research, and administration. In addition to its academic focus, UAB's campus features the largest hospital in Alabama and third largest public hospital in the nation. When you are considering your career, UAB is your first choice as an employer.
UAB Recruitment Services is committed to:
- Building and maintaining a strong, trusting, working relationship with our customers
- Providing efficient, quality customer-focused services to the employees, applicants and other UAB stakeholders
- Recruiting, interviewing and referring the best qualified candidates to carry out the goals and missions of UAB
- Assuring the fair, non-discriminatory treatment of all applicants
- Carrying out UAB’s Affirmative Action and EEO commitments
UAB Recruitment Services provides the following services in achieving its mission:
- A team of experienced Staffing Specialists to assist managers and applicants with the recruitment process
- UAB Temporary Services
- Strategic assistance regarding workforce staffing needs and employment laws to UAB hiring managers
- Providing consultative assistance to UAB hiring managers regarding new staffing opportunities
- Directing the University’s background check process for applicants
- Recruitment representation at external events, such as job fairs, college recruitment events and employment panel discussions
- Supervising the advertising strategy in multiple media formats for open University positions
- Dual Career services for certain positions
- Coordination regarding third party employment-related vendor services
Diverse people with diverse pursuits, interests, and talents but with a singular dedication to excellence in the service to mankind contribute to the successes that define UAB. UAB Recruitment Services invites you to explore career opportunities on its campus.
UAB is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.