Overview of Hiring Process
- Requisition Created/Approved: (Policy 102) Electronic form & job description received in employment. Information is entered into Recruiting System and recruiter is notified.
- Recruitment Review/Strategy: (Policy 105) Recruiter and hiring manager review position and determine recruitment strategy.
- Job Posted: (Policy 105) Recruiter posts job to job board.
- Candidates Apply: Candidates review available job postings and apply to job.
- HR Screenings: (Policies 111 & 606) Recruiter reviews, interviews and selects candiates to forward to hiring manager for consideration. Recruiters review internal candidate employee file to verify transfer eligibility
- Hiring Selection: (Policy 110) Hiring manager interviews and identifies a candidate for the position.
- Background Check: (Policy 101)
Recruiting System Training
Click your Recruitment role to access resources specific to you:
The Hiring Manager can view assigned requisitions and can change step and status for candidates up to the Interview completion step.
The MGR Collaborator can log in to the system and VIEW candidate information. MGR Collaborators do not have the ability to modify the requisition or update a candidate’s step and status.
The Internal candidate can log in to the system using their blazerid and password to access their employment profile.
The Recruiter/Consultant has administrative access in the Recruiting System for creating/managing requisitions, and candidate management for the requisitions assigned to their school or department. Blazer ID and password required.
HR Support Staff
HR Support Staff has access in the Recruiting System for reviewing and routing requisitions to the appropriate recruiter. Blazer ID and password required.
Resources for Hiring Managers
When will this transition take place?
Training will begin January 2015.
How do I use this new system?
Check back in January 2015 for training related materials. Instructor led courses will be offered in January 2015 for Hiring Managers that have active requisitions in BrassRing that will be transitioning to the new system. Beginning in February 2015, the instructor led classes will be open to all managers. Announcements of these dates will be provided.
Additionally, there will be a Weekly “Walk-In” Taleo Enterprise Recruiting Users Clinic starting in March. The Recruiting System Instruction and Development team will be available every Thursday afternoon from 2:00 to 3:30 in AB B60 computer classroom to assist users of the Taleo Enterprise RecruitingSystem.