Directions to UAB Hospital Human Resources
Directions to Russell Ambulatory Center from 4th Avenue Parking Deck:
- Parking is available in the North Pavilion parking deck, which is located on the corner of 4th Ave. South and 18th St. South. Take the elevators to the 2nd floor hospital crosswalk.
- Walk through the first crosswalk and pass Starbucks on your right. Continue down the hall through North Pavilion; walk through the second crosswalk following the signs overhead that direct you towards the West Pavilion.
- Take a left immediately after the second crosswalk. There will be vending machines on the right and elevators on the left that read Guest Elevator A–2 Russell Clinic.
- Take these elevators to the first floor. Exit the elevators, turn to the left and make an immediate left (there will be a sign overhead that reads UAB Hospital Human Resources Department).
- Please sign in at the receptionist desk.
$2 first hour
$1 each additional hour
$6 max daily rate per exit
GPS - 4th Avenue South and 18th Street South, Birmingham, 35233
Directions from South of Birmingham:
Take I-65 North
Take exit 259 to merge onto University Blvd
Turn left at 18th St South
Parking deck entrance is on the corner of 4th Ave South.
Directions from North of Birmingham:
Take I-65 South towards Birmingham
Take exit 259B for 4th Ave South.
Parking deck entrance is on the corner of 4th Ave. and 18th Street
Directions from East of Birmingham:
Take I-59 S toward Birmingham
Take exit 126A to merge onto AL-3 S/US-280 E/US-31 S
Take the 8th Ave S exit
Turn right at 8th Ave S/University Blvd
Turn right at 18th St South
Parking deck entrance is on the corner of 4th Ave. South
Directions from West of Birmingham:
Take I-20 E/I-59 N
Take exit 124A to merge onto I-65 S toward Montgomery
Take exit 259B for 4th Ave S
Parking deck entrance is on the corner of 4th Ave. South and 18 Street
The LLC Selection site is now available for UAB Hospital Employees who wish to provide a 60-day notice of intent to transition to the LLC.
Access LLC Selection Site
LLC Eligibility for Participation
UAB Hospital HR is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest qualified workforce to service its patients and customers. Outstanding benefits, competitive salaries and a dynamic environment that encourages professional development all combine to make UAB Hospital an exciting and rewarding career choice. UAB Hospital is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to furthering the diversification and excellence of its workforce.
Search and Apply for Hospital Jobs.