Records Administration provides support to University and UAB Hospital departmental representatives in the processing of personnel actions via the UAB Administrative System and the ACT form. The division also maintains all documentation related to personnel actions throughout an individual’s employment with UAB.
Records Administration is a service oriented team dedicated to:
- Ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of documentation to support personnel actions.
- Reviewing and approving all Appointment, Change and Termination (ACT) documents on employees of the University and UAB Hospital for accuracy and completeness.
- Examining and storing the Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9.
- Providing employment verifications.
- Maintaining biweekly accrual records.
- Communicating UAB policy to ensure appropriate and consistent application throughout the University and UAB Hospital.
- Facilitating the Leave of Absence Process and the Sick Time Donation Process.