Our counselors have a variety of backgrounds and credentials to meet the varied needs of our clients. Members of our professional team include Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs), clinically supervised Counseling Interns at both the Master’s and Doctoral level, and an Art Therapy Registered - Board Certified Art Therapist (ATR-BC). An accountant provides financial counseling.
Members of our staff have specialized training, and/or certification in marriage and family counseling, financial counseling, alcohol and drug counseling, distance counseling, EMDR, gerontology, employee assistance, critical incident stress debriefing, special needs populations, sexual addictions, art therapy, etc. The majority of our staff has inpatient and/or outpatient psychiatric and chemical dependency experience in many of these areas.
All members of our team have Master’s and/or Doctoral degrees in the mental health profession.
- Anne V. Hilbers, Ph.D., Ed.S., M.A., LPC, CEAP, NCC, CAC, DCC, EAS-C, Employee Assistance and Counseling Center Director
- Tami Mayes Long, M.A., LPC, CEAP, DCC, EAS-C, Doctoral Candidate, EACC Program Coordinator
- Alesia Brown Adams, M.A., LPC, CEAP, DCC, Counselor
- Kathryn Jones, M.S., LMFT, CEAP, DCC, Doctoral Candidate, Counselor, AAMFT-Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Tonita Averhart, Office Associate II
- Tanesha C. Derico, BS, Office Services Specialist II
- Carrie May Ezell, ATR-BC, DCC, Doctoral Candidate, Certified Art Therapist
- Sydne Stone, MS, MEd., DCC, EAS-C, Counselor
- Luciana C. Silva, PhD, LMFT, DCC, Counselor