Innovations in Wellness Conference – November 6, 2015
UAB Wellness is hosting the fourth Annual Innovations in Wellness Conference on Friday, November 6, 2015, at the UAB Alumni House in Birmingham, Alabama.
The conference will cover innovative, evidence-based research and national expertise in areas such as:
• How "Big Data" Can Help Employers Pinpoint Health Outcomes Strategies
• Population Health: Bridging the Gap Between Populations, Worksites and Primary Care
• Who Has Time for That? Achieve a Work-Life Balance for Success in Both
• Trends in Benefit Design Evolution
• How To Do It! The Wellbody Program
EVENT VENUEUAB National Alumni House1301 10th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35294
$495 Group Rate (table: seats six)
The Innovations in Wellness Conference is a great opportunity for corporate health and wellness coordinators, human resource professionals, nursing professionals, small business owners, and health enthusiasts to learn insights on innovative health programs and behavioral wellness solutions. This is a great opportunity to network with others in the industry.
For additional information and to register, go to: http://www.uabiw15.blogspot.com/