The UAB wifi network supports Android devices running OS versions 2.1 or higher. Before attempting to connect to the UAB network, please ensure the device is up to date by performing any software updates. You should then follow the steps below to connect your Android wireless device to uabwifi-nac.
Note: You must be on campus and within range of the UAB wireless network to perform these steps.
1. On the home screen, access your Apps and click Settings.
2. Press Wi-Fi.
3. Make sure Wireless Networking is turned on.
4. From the list of wireless networks, press uabwifi-nac.
5. You are presented with a number of options. Select the following:
- For EAP method, select PEAP.
- For Phase 2 authentication, select MSCHAPV2.
- For CA certificate, select (unspecified).
- For User certificate, select (unspecified).
- For Identity, enter your Blazer ID.
- For Anonymous Identity, leave this box empty.
- For Password, enter your password.
6. Press Connect.
If you are unable to see the Connect button, press the keyboard icon located in the lower-right corner of your screen. This will hide the keyboard so you can see the Connect button.