GraphPad Prism is a commercial scientific 2D graphing and statistics software published by GraphPad Software, Inc., a privately held California corporation. Prism is available for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Provides statistical guidance for novices.
- Analysis checklists review if an appropriate analysis was performed.
- Nonlinear regression with many options (remove outliers, compare models, compare curves, interpolate standard curves, etc.).
- Live links. When data are edited or replaced, Prism automatically updates the results and graphs.
- Analysis choices can be reviewed, and changed, at any time.
- Automatic error bars. Raw data (replicates) can be entered, and then plotted as mean with SD, SEM or confidence interval.
For more information click here to visit the GraphPad Prism website:
To get started, request a subscription for each computer on which the software will be installed. Pricing is $60 per license/per computer/per year (originally planned to be $47 but actual orders were less than anticipated so pricing was modified to $60). Each computer requires a separate license. Licenses are assigned/installed by email address, so for users installing GraphPad on multiple systems, your email address will be assigned the ability to install the software for a unique/specific number of times and billed for the number of installations you request.
To request a subscription send an email to AskIT using the link/green box below and indicate