A simple doodling board, markers, and one-click sharing tools make spreading your ideas and know-how easy and fun! Just - Record It. Sketch It. Share It. - to create a sharable, replay-able video that tells your story clearly.
Why share to ScreenChomp.com? Because…
It serves up a short URL that’s easy to share anywhere.
You can download your video as an MPEG-4 file.
There’s a Twitter sharing button.
There’s no account to manage. Just post and go (perfect for schools and teachers)!
Educators with notes and files scattered about different computers will love this application. By synching with other machines sporting Dropbox, users do not have to fear misplacing important documents - it even boasts the ability to read a number of different common file formats, too! Anyone with an iPhone may save their photos and videos directlyto the application as well. Teachers who come across great bits of online multimedia to enhance a lecture can save their valuable findings for future offline viewing and organize them into specific galleries.
Discovr Apps is an interactive map of the App Store and makes it easy to discover new apps for your iPhone & iPad. You can search for an app that you like or choose from one of Apple's featured apps. The tool shows you how the apps you choose are connected in a massive, never-ending map of the App Store, andprovides recommendations for other apps to download.
jabberPad is a collaborative network whiteboard tool that runs over the jabber (XMPP) protocol. jabberPad acts as a shared XML editor of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) documents. Text messaging is possible between jabberPad users as well as other jabber messaging clients.
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording realistic digital ink, photo imports, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
- Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
- Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums or Dropbox
- Animate images by dragging them around while recording
- Pause and resume recording anytime
- Create multiple whiteboard pages
- Undo and redo your actions
- Choose from 10 different ink colors
- Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
- Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
ZigZag Board is a collaborative whiteboard for your iPad and the Web. Ranked by Business Insider and Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “10 iPad Apps That Will Make You One Million Times More Productive”
- Great for brainstorming, block diagrams, timelines, process maps, etc.
- Change your drawings easily with move, resize and delete operations
- Jot down quick notes and sketches while you're on the go - now your whiteboard is as portable as your iPad
- Take handwritten notes during meetings
Turn the iPad into a viable wireless remote or trackpad using Mobile Air Mouse, which fortunately sports far more uses than these. Educators with a love of incorporating technology into the classroom will appreciate how it functions as an all-in-one tool with a number of excellent remote control, trackpad, keyboard, and foreign language functions -they can even place a computer into sleep mode and wake it back upl The application comes very much in handy for controlling the visual aids dunng lectures by reducing the amount of necessary equipment.
Groupworld is a secure, customizable, cross-platform web conferencing/meeting software package that allows you to set up online meeting rooms with whiteboard, voice/video conferencing and desktop sharing. Users can connect to Groupworld using a Mac, Windows PC, iPad or Android tablet.
GoToMeeting is an easy and convenient way to attend online meetings. Download the free universal app and join a meeting on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch in seconds just by tapping the link in your invitation email. View slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share on-screen. iPad users can collaborate face to face.
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s a radically intuitive app that anyone will find extremely easy to use, regardless of age or background.
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Begin recording your ShowMe as soon as you open the app—no need to navigate complicated menus
- Drop images from your photo library to write over or around
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many Showmen’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you're finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)