The following devices are currently supported for registration:
- Microsoft Xbox & Xbox 360
- Sony Playstation 2 & Playstation 3
- Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)
- Nintendo Wii
- TiVo DVR
- Nintendo Gamecube
Please follow these steps to register your device:
1. Visit the registration site: http://bradford-nas-vip.dpo.uab.edu/registration/GameRegister.html
2. Enter the required information including your BlazerID, Password, MAC address, and Device Type. For instructions on how to determine your MAC address, click on the type of device you are using from the list under "How to find the MAC" on the left side of the page.
3. Click "Register."
Note: The console must be connected directly to the Ethernet port on the wall. Please note that switches, hubs or routers may not be used to connect multiple devices at the same time. The game console should be configured to automatically obtain an IP address (also known as DHCP); this is the default in most cases. If you need to change your device settings to DHCP, please contact the manufacturer of the console or visit their website for support.