- On the Applications menu, select Applications > Mail.
- Select Create a new mailbox to start the setup wizard.
- Accept the Nokia terms of service and select Start.
- Select Mail for Exchange from the list of available account types, and then enter the following information:
- In the Password box, enter your account password.
- In the Domain box, enter your domain. Your domain is UAB.
- Select Next to continue. The setup wizard will try to automatically set up your email account.
- If the wizard is able to set up your account, go to the next step. If this process can’t be completed automatically, you’ll need to enter your Exchange server name manually. In the Mail for Exchange server name box, enter your server name, and select Next. If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, use outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- Select OK when Mail for Exchange informs you that it isn’t recommended to use multiple methods to synchronize your contacts with your phone.
- Choose whether you want to synchronize your Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks by selecting the appropriate options and then selecting Next.