UAB IT is composed of professionals who provide a wide range of services to support the research, academic and administrative work of the UAB community. These services include support of research computing, research administrative systems, teaching and learning, financial and human resource administrative systems, central email, networking, online educational resources and establishing a secure IT environment.
Our goal is to help the university reach its greatest potential by providing the equipment and applications that enable many of the core services relied upon by students, faculty and staff at UAB. All areas of UAB IT work together to support the university in its use of information technology via dedicated professionals who are organized into the following divisions:
The professionals in this division develop, enhance and maintain applications that support multiple business functions in such areas as:
- Payroll, Human Resources, Finance, Grants
- Equipment inventory
- Space inventory
- Budget development
- Electronic forms
- Student administration and records
- Research Administration Systems
- Web Presence
- Financial aid
- Gift records
The professionals in this division develop, enhance and maintain the infrastructure to support the underlying technology at UAB in such areas as:
- Research Computing
- Identity management
- Desktop support
The professionals in this division support University faculty, staff and students with all issues related to IT supported technology through the IT Help Desk (AskIT) as well as making appropriate software available to the campus community.
- Help Desk - AskIT Link to Solutions and Services
- Desktop Support Services
- Classroom Technology and Support Link to Solutions and Services
- IT Procurement
- IT Licensing & Contracts Link to Solutions and Services
The professionals in this division support University faculty, staff and students as well as internal UAB IT staff in areas related to finance and administration needs of the IT Organization.
- Business Office
- Budgeting and Finance
- Human Resources
- Space and Resource Planning
Information security is a high priority at UAB. The mission of this department is to guide and manage UAB's security posture, and to be proactive in its efforts to keep information assets safe.
The Process & Quality Management (PQM) office provides governance-related functions to UAB IT. These functions seek to lead UAB IT with more effective and efficient processes for its delivery of services. The functions performed within PQM are:
- Project management and business analysis, which supports sponsors from the ideation of a project to its completion, as well as maangement of the project portfolio
- Change management, which provides processes and controls to ensure that changes made to systems are properly tested, coordinated and communicated before taking place
- Service management, which provides the governance and sysetms for the majority of UAB IT's service delivery processes.
We are always striving for ways to provide new services or additional value to existing services. If you have any questions or comments, please contact our help desk, AskIT, by email or phone at 205-996-5555.