Setup Autodiscover for Outlook 2007 while on the UAB domain
- Open Outlook 2007. If the Outlook 2007 Startup Wizard displays automatically, on the first page of the wizard, select Next.
- Then, on the E-mail Accounts page of the wizard, select Nextagain to set up an Email account.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, Outlook will try to automatically fill in Your Name and Email addresssettings based on how you’re logged on to your computer.
- After you select Next on the Auto Account Setuppage of the wizard, Outlook will perform an online search to find your email server settings.
- This is what you will see when it finds the information about your Account automatically. Select Next.
- You will now be able to select Finish and open Outlook.
Setup Outlook 2007 while NOT on the UAB domain
- Open Outlook 2007. The Startup Wizard will display automatically. On the first page of the wizard, select Next.
- On the E-mail Accounts page of the wizard, select Nextagain to setup the account.
) and Password (BlazerID). Once all information has been entered, select Next.
NOTE: If you are not sure if you are on the UAB domain, please check out our FAQ on how to determine that.