Setup Autodiscover for Outlook 2007 while on the UAB domain
- Open Outlook 2007. If the Outlook 2007 Startup Wizard displays automatically, on the first page of the wizard, select Next.
- Then, on the E-mail Accounts page of the wizard, select Nextagain to set up an Email account.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, Outlook will try to automatically fill in Your Name and Email addresssettings based on how you’re logged on to your computer.
- After you select Next on the Auto Account Setuppage of the wizard, Outlook will perform an online search to find your email server settings.
- This is what you will see when it finds the information about your Account automatically. Select Next.
- You will now be able to select Finish and open Outlook.
Setup Outlook 2007 while NOT on the UAB domain
- Open Outlook 2007. The Startup Wizard will display automatically. On the first page of the wizard, select Next.
- On the E-mail Accounts page of the wizard, select Nextagain to setup the account.
- Finally, just above the Account Settings button, select Add Account. You will see the Auto Account setup page. You will need to enter information for the fields Your Name, Email address (i.e. email@example.com) and Password (BlazerID). Once all information has been entered, select Next.
NOTE: If you are not sure if you are on the UAB domain, please check out our FAQ on how to determine that.