I'm leaving the university - Can I have mail going to my Exchange account forwarded to an off-campus address?

Yes. Go to BlazerID Central (http://www.uab.edu/blazerid) and click the link for UAB Electronic Phonebook - Change Information screen. After you log in with your BlazerID and password, go to the form field labeled : Real, host-based e-mail address. Enter the email address you wish your mail forwarded to and click Change!. All mail sent to your UAB email address will now go to the new one you just entered.

Last modified on October 24, 2012