- From the BlackBerry® home screen, select BlackBerry Setup > Set up Internet E-mail > Add An Email Account.
- Type your email address and password, and then select Next.
- Your BlackBerry will try to set up your email account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to the next step. If your email account can't be configured automatically, do the following:
- Select I will provide the settings to add this email account.
- Scroll down, and then select Next.
- Select Internet Service Provider Email (POP/IMAP), and then select Next.
- Scroll down and type the name of your email server. If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, the IMAP or POP server name is outlook.office365.com. Select Next.
- Enter the name of the outgoing server. If you’re connecting to your Office 365 email, the SMTP server name is smtp.office365.com.
- Select OK to complete the setup.