Discovr Apps is an interactive map of the App Store and makes it easy to discover new apps for your iPhone & iPad. You can search for an app that you like or choose from one of Apple's featured apps. The tool shows you how the apps you choose are connected in a massive, never-ending map of the App Store, andprovides recommendations for other apps to download.
jabberPad is a collaborative network whiteboard tool that runs over the jabber (XMPP) protocol. jabberPad acts as a shared XML editor of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) documents. Text messaging is possible between jabberPad users as well as other jabber messaging clients.
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording realistic digital ink, photo imports, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
- Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
- Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums or Dropbox
- Animate images by dragging them around while recording
- Pause and resume recording anytime
- Create multiple whiteboard pages
- Undo and redo your actions
- Choose from 10 different ink colors
- Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
- Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter
ZigZag Board is a collaborative whiteboard for your iPad and the Web. Ranked by Business Insider and Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “10 iPad Apps That Will Make You One Million Times More Productive”
- Great for brainstorming, block diagrams, timelines, process maps, etc.
- Change your drawings easily with move, resize and delete operations
- Jot down quick notes and sketches while you're on the go - now your whiteboard is as portable as your iPad
- Take handwritten notes during meetings
Turn the iPad into a viable wireless remote or trackpad using Mobile Air Mouse, which fortunately sports far more uses than these. Educators with a love of incorporating technology into the classroom will appreciate how it functions as an all-in-one tool with a number of excellent remote control, trackpad, keyboard, and foreign language functions -they can even place a computer into sleep mode and wake it back upl The application comes very much in handy for controlling the visual aids dunng lectures by reducing the amount of necessary equipment.
Groupworld is a secure, customizable, cross-platform web conferencing/meeting software package that allows you to set up online meeting rooms with whiteboard, voice/video conferencing and desktop sharing. Users can connect to Groupworld using a Mac, Windows PC, iPad or Android tablet.
ShowMe allows you to record voice-over whiteboard tutorials and share them online. It’s a radically intuitive app that anyone will find extremely easy to use, regardless of age or background.
INTUITIVE AND POWERFUL
- Begin recording your ShowMe as soon as you open the app—no need to navigate complicated menus
- Drop images from your photo library to write over or around
- Easily switch between drawing and erasing (as well as pausing and playing) to make your ShowMe flow from concept to concept
- You can make your ShowMe as long or as short as it needs to be, and record as many Showmen’s as you want. Go nuts!
- Once you're finished recording, upload your ShowMe to share with the community (or keep it private if you prefer)
Groupboard turns your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad into a collaborative whiteboard, allowing you to draw and chat in real time with other people anywhere on the internet, even with users using a web browser. Use it for online tutoring, collaborative design, or just for fun!
Sundry Notes is a free app that provides you with the ability to import pdf files, format writing, make quick drawings, run searches on wikipedla, google, and google books, snag images off the internet, make recordings, among other functions. You can use this application to organize all of your course content and store it in one place. Math instructors might also enjoy the ability to work on ‘virtual graph paper'.