Certified: fully tested and supported.
Compatible: partially tested but should function properly.
Provisional: future technologies considered supported by Blackboard Support.
Unsupported: either impossible or not tested.
Microsoft Windows Operating System
Apple Mac OS Operating System
- Internet Explorer 8 and Internet Explorer 9 are tested in Standards Mode. Some known issues can be resolved by using Compatibility Mode (emulates IE7 behavior).
- Both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox have moved to a rapid release cycle. At the time of testing, Chrome 16.0 and Firefox 9.0 were the latest available versions. Since then, new stable versions may have been released and widely adopted. Blackboard is supporting all newer stable versions of Chrome and Firefox.
Sync Space for iPad provides a zoom able drawing space that can be shared in real-time over the net a sort of shared whiteboard. Turn on synchronization and send a link to the document to others who will be able to see your drawing and also make changes using Sync Space.
The resulting drawings can be posted to Twitter, 37 Signals' Campfire and Face book or emailed as a PDF.
lt’s the perfect whiteboard replacement for distributed teams. See a demonstration video a tour web site.
WebCapture is a small utility application for your iPhone/iPod touch to help you capture screenshots of websites.
The app takes screenshot photos of the website alone - no status or toolbars are shown in the screenshots taken therefore no cropping or editing it needed making the job of creating screenshots much easier.
Encore B2B a full featured mobile video conferencing tool.This tool lets you connect with students and control multi-way video meetings, view content, chat, record, switch layouts, along with a number of conference controls.
Readability turns any web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer, iPhone or iPad. With the Readability app, you can catch up reading what you've saved with the free Readability add-on for your web browser.
To start saving articles from the web to Readability, visit www.readability.com using your favorite browser and install the free Readability add-on.
Beautifully designed for iPad and iPhone, Flipboard creates a personalized magazine out of everything being shared with you. Flip through your Facebook newsfeed, tweets from your Twitter timeline, photos from Instagram friends, sounds from SoundCloud and much more.
A simple doodling board, markers, and one-click sharing tools make spreading your ideas and know-how easy and fun! Just - Record It. Sketch It. Share It. - to create a sharable, replay-able video that tells your story clearly.
Why share to ScreenChomp.com? Because…
It serves up a short URL that’s easy to share anywhere.
You can download your video as an MPEG-4 file.
There’s a Twitter sharing button.
There’s no account to manage. Just post and go (perfect for schools and teachers)!
Discovr Apps is an interactive map of the App Store and makes it easy to discover new apps for your iPhone & iPad. You can search for an app that you like or choose from one of Apple's featured apps. The tool shows you how the apps you choose are connected in a massive, never-ending map of the App Store, andprovides recommendations for other apps to download.
jabberPad is a collaborative network whiteboard tool that runs over the jabber (XMPP) protocol. jabberPad acts as a shared XML editor of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) documents. Text messaging is possible between jabberPad users as well as other jabber messaging clients.
Educreations turns your iPad into a recordable whiteboard. Creating a great video tutorial is as simple as touching, tapping and talking. Explain a math formula... Create an animated lesson... Add commentary to your photos... Diagram a sports play...
With voice recording realistic digital ink, photo imports, and simple sharing through email, Facebook or Twitter, now you can broadcast your ideas from anywhere.
- Record and replay your voice, handwriting and drawings
- Add photos from the iPad camera, Photo Albums or Dropbox
- Animate images by dragging them around while recording
- Pause and resume recording anytime
- Create multiple whiteboard pages
- Undo and redo your actions
- Choose from 10 different ink colors
- Create a free account on educreations.com and choose who can view your lessons
- Share your lessons via email, Facebook and Twitter