Wednesday, 24 October 2012 10:26
UAB Information Technology offices will be closed beginning at 5:00 PM Friday December 21, 2012 and will reopen Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at 8:00 AM. Exceptions are as follows:
AskIT Help Desk:
- December 22/23, Saturday/Sunday OPEN (Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 1pm-5pm)
- December 24/25, Monday/Tuesday CLOSED
- December 26/27/28/29/30, Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun AskIT will be closed to telephone calls but, to the extent possible, will be handling password reset requests submitted online at www.uab.edu/askit.
- December 31 & January 1, Monday/Tuesday CLOSED
- Our automated password reset tool is always available at https://idm.blazernet.uab.edu/bid/pwd if you have a cell phone registered in B-Alert. If not, please take this opportunity to register a cell phone now at B-Alert.
- A limited staff will be available to cover hospital needs only during the holiday week.
Security Incident and emergency Information Security support is available on a limited basis during the closure hours/days by calling (205) 975-0842.
As always, emergency situations can be reported to AskIT by phone at 205-996-5555 and an on-call technician will respond accordingly.
Published in Announcements