Preparing to use i>Clickers is your Course
A. Download the integration files:
- Click heretto download the integration files needed to ensure you can transfer information (You will be prompted to enter your blazer ID and password).
- Click on the drop-down menu
- Select iClicker and follow the directions provided.
- Extract the appropriate set of files (Select appropriate set of files for Windows [4 files] or Mac[3 files])
- IF you intend using both Windows and MAC, [e.g. a classroom PC and a home Mac] you will need to take these steps .
- Copy the selected files to the resources folder within the i>clicker software on your flash drive
B. Set up the student registration link in your course:
- Create a content area in your course (alternatively, you can use an existing content area. Click here for help on creating a content area).
- Within this content area, Select Tools, More Tools, then Select i>clicker Remote Registration:
The following page will be displayed, just click Submit:
When your students enter your course, they will see the following link:
Students will click on the link and enter their remote ID: