NOTE: Microsoft LYNC is coming! UAB will be converting from Live Meeting to Microsoft LYNC in the coming months. More information will be provided as systems become operational over the summer of 2013.
Microsoft Office Live Meeting is a conferencing solution that connects and engages audiences in online meetings, training and events through a reliable, enterprise class hosted service. With meeting attendees participating from their PCs, you can deliver a presentation, kick off a project, brainstorm ideas, edit files, and collaborate on whiteboards, all without the hassle and cost of travel.
Live Meeting helps users streamline communications from small collaborative meetings to large events.
- Conference room assigned to an organizer
- Unlimited number of meetings (only one concurrent meeting) during the month
- Audio via computer when using installed Live Meeting client (see Telephone Bridge option below for use with a Web browser and Technical Requirements above)
- Cost $10 / month plus a one-time $50 setup fee
Optional Telephone Conference Bridge
- 800 number
- Toll-based number
- Cost: per minute of use for each attendee
- Charged to organizer for toll-free at $.05 per attendee per minute
- Paid as standard long-distance costs by attendee when using toll-based number
Note: Select "Live Meeting Request" in the drop-down box on the service request page.
Host Collaborative Meetings Quickly and Cost-Effectively
- Share and record your meeting notes
- Highlight and emphasize key aspects of your presentation
Train Employees and Partners, Conduct Large Audience Events
- Streamline attendee management
- Verify your audience comprehension
- Get the most out of recorded meetings
- Conduct high quality, large scale events with confidence
Engage Your Audience with Rich Media and Video Conferencing
- Connect remote participants and teams
- Make a bigger impact with dynamic audio and video
- Break out into groups
- Distribute handouts before or during your meetings
Get more info on Live Meeting.
Note: Please order the Live Meeting subscription from this site, not directly from Microsoft. When you're ready to order, click on the green Order button on the right.