October 01, 2012
Desktop Web Conferencing / Microsoft Lync
Microsoft LYNC is a web conferencing solution available to the UAB Campus community.
Microsoft Lync is a messaging and conferencing solution that connects and engages audiences in online meetings, training and events. With Lync meeting, attendees participating from their PCs can be part of a presentation, kick off a project, brainstorm ideas, edit files, and collaborate on whiteboards, all without the hassle and cost of travel.
Lync helps users streamline communications from small collaborative meetings to large events.
|Note: Select "Lync Request" in the drop-down box on the service request page.
- Share and record your meeting notes (record only from PC)
- Highlight and emphasize key aspects of your presentation
Engage Your Audience with Rich Media and Video Conferencing
- Connect remote participants and teams
- Make a bigger impact with dynamic audio and video
- Distribute handouts before or during your meetings
Published in Solutions - Infrastructure