January 22, 2014
Desktop Web Conferencing
Microsoft Lync is a messaging and conferencing solution that connects and engages audiences in online meetings, training and events. With Lync meeting, attendees participating from their PCs can be part of a presentation, kick off a project, brainstorm ideas, edit files, and collaborate on whiteboards, all without the hassle and cost of travel. Lync helps users streamline communications from small collaborative meetings to large events.
Note: Please order the Lync Service from this page, not directly from Microsoft. When you're ready to order, click ORDER NOW.
- Share and record your meeting notes (record only from PC)
- Highlight and emphasize key aspects of your presentation
- Ordering information:
- What's Included
- Unlimited number of meetings (only one concurrent meeting)
- Audio via computer whne using installed Lync client or browser (see Telephone Bridge option below for use where computer audio/mic/speaker is not available)
- Cost $10 per month
- Optional Telephone Conference Bridge
- 800 number
- Toll-based number
- Cost: per minute of use for each attendee
- Charged to organizer for toll-free at $.05 per attendee per minute
- Paid as standard long-distance costs by attendee when using toll-based number
- Note: Select "Lync Request" in the drop-down box on the service request page | ORDER NOW
- What's Included
- Connect remote participants and teams
- Make a bigger impact with dynamic audio and video
- Distribute handouts before or during your meetings
- Stay in touch anywhere: Lync enables users to communicate securely anywhere they have network connectivity, and automatically adapts to network conditions.
Use the device you want: Lync makes communicating easier with a consistent and familiar experience available on Windows PCs, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android smartphones. The new immersive Lync app for Windows 8 and Windows RT provides a seamless touch-first experience.
Communicate in the right way: Lync unifies voice and video calls, Lync Meetings, presence, and instant messaging (IM) in one easy-to-use client, making it simple to choose and switch between different forms of communication.
Take advantage of standards-based HD video: Lync uses open standards including H.264 SVC to provide a high-quality video experience on a wide range of devices.
Make virtual meetings more effective: See up to five meeting participants simultaneously with new multiparty HD video support. You can choose who to see or let Lync choose for you.Easily join meetings: Joining a Lync Meeting requires only a single touch or click on smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
Extend Lync Meetings outside your organization with browser-based access:The Lync Web App allows PC and Mac users to join a Lync Meeting from a browser and delivers a full online meeting experience including IM, voice, multiparty video, data collaboration and sharing.Take notes in OneNote: OneNote share allows users in to create and share OneNote digital meeting notes within Lync Meetings.
WebEx is a comprehensive suite of real-teim web collaboration services that enable organizations to increase reach, accelerate business processes and reduce costs. Learn more.
Share ideas online with anyone, anywhere. Learn more.
Published in Solutions - Infrastructure