GraphPad Prism Software Subscriptions
|UAB now has an agreement in place with GraphPat for their Prism software at a discounted price to what is available to individual users and schools direclty from GraphPad.
GraphPad Prism is a commercial scientific 2D graphing and statistics software published by GraphPad Software, Inc.. Prism is available for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
- Provides statistical guidance for novices.
- Analysis checklists review if an appropriate analysis was performed.
- Nonlinear regression with many options (remove outliers, compare models, compare curves, interpolate standard curves, etc.).
- Live links. When data are edited or replaced, Prism automatically updates the results and graphs.
- Analysis choices can be reviewed, and changed, at any time.
- Automatic error bars. Raw data (replicates) can be entered, and then plotted as mean with SD, SEM or confidence interval.
For more information about the GraphPad Prism subscriptions available under UAB's Agreement click here.