January 22, 2014
Desktop Web Conferencing
Cisco's WebEx conferencing product allows you to collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet. You can meet online and share files, information, and expertise. WebEx solutions are meant to increase productivity while keeping you connected.UAB has negotiated a master agreement with WebEx that allows UAB faculty and staff to subscribe to certain enterprise subscriptions. See the information below for details.
Ready to order?
- Contact the WebEx representative, Ryan J. Brown (615-324-4849) email@example.com or Evan Bearry firstname.lastname@example.org ( 904-996-1307), DO NOT order via the WebEx website.
- WebEx will provide you with a quote/order form via an email link.
- Click on the link to open the online agreement.
- Print the signature page and then download and print the actual agreement. DO NOT CLICK OFF ON THE ELECTRONIC APPROVAL.
- Route the agreement through UAB Contracts for normal approvals. Attach the document at this link to the document packet as the governing agreement.
- Once signed by UAB then fax all pages to WebEx at the number provided on the quote.
WebEx is a comprehensive suite of real-teim web collaboration services that enable organizations to increase reach, accelerate business processes and reduce costs. Learn more.Share ideas online with anyone, anywhere. Learn more.
Published in Solutions - Infrastructure