Eligibility Requirements to Apply
Two merit-based scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded to two students who meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at UAB
- Be at least sophomore standing
- Have declared a B.A. in Foreign Languages with a concentration in Spanish
- Be enrolled in at least two courses in the Department of Foreign Languages in the current semester
Please have the following on-hand before beginning the application process.
- A PDF copy of your high school transcript (Unofficial copy is acceptable.)
- A PDF copy of your college transcript (Unofficial copy is acceptable.)
- A PDF copy of an essay of approximately 1,000 words that responds to the essay prompt in the scholarship description
- A PDF copy of other information you consider important not otherwise covered on this application or discussed in your essay
- (Only .pdf format will be accepted for submission.)
- Look through the application to ensure you have all information on-hand for its completion.