Patient Resource Library
- Free brochures from national health organizations on a variety of medical topics
- Books to check out
- Reference materials
- Computers with Internet access for researching health topics
- Books and magazines for leisure reading
- Customized information provided by email, postal mail, or in person
- A small conference room for clinical trial consultations and other uses
Need help evaluating what health information you can trust? Check out our quick guide.
Library Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
A medical diagnosis is difficult. Learning about the disease doesn't have to be.
Disclaimer: The purpose of the UAB Medicine Patient Resource Library is to provide the public with a wide range of health and medical information. Inclusion of material in the Library is not indicative of approval or recommendation of such material by your health care provider. You should always consult your physician with questions you have about your health and treatment plan.