TKC Patient Resource Library
|The Kirklin Clinic Patient Resource Library serves the patients and families of UAB Health System. Located on the second floor of the Kirklin Clinic, the library is staffed by professional medical librarians and features:|
- Skilled medical librarians to help you
- Free brochures from national health organizations on a variety of medical topics
- Books and videos to check out
- Reference materials
- Computers with Internet access for researching health topics
- Books and magazines for leisure reading
- Customized information provided by email, postal mail, or in person
- A small conference room for clinical trial consultations and other uses
|Need help evaluating what health information you can trust? Check out our quick guide.
Library Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
A medical diagnosis is difficult. Learning about the disease doesn’t have to be.
Disclaimer: The purpose of the TKC Patient Resource Library is to provide the public with a wide range of health and medical information. Inclusion of material in the Library is not indicative of approval or recommendation of such material by your health care provider. You should always consult your physician with questions you have about your health and treatment plan.