Printing with CampusCards and Guest/Blazer Bucks Cards:
- Select File then Print or use the Printer Icon
- In the Print Dialog Box, choose the printer you'd like to use
- In the Blazer Bucks Dialogue Box, enter your Blazer ID or the word 'guest' and the last four digits of your guest card (Ex: guest1234)
- Then give your print job a unique name
- Click Print
At the BlazerBucks Print Release Station:
- Move the mouse to wake up the release station
- Swipe your CampusCard or Guest/Blazer Bucks card in the card reader (magnetic strip should be down and facing you)
- Select your print job by clicking on it
- Click Print
How to Get a CampusCard or Guest/Blazer Bucks Card:
- CampusCards can be obtained from the CampusCard Office located in room 158 in the Hill University Center.
- Guest cards can be purchased at the library from the machine near the HUB.
- Blazer Bucks deposits can be made to the CampusCard Office in person, by mail, and online.
- To pay in person, visit the CampusCard Office in room 158 in the Hill University Center.
- To pay by mail, send a check for your payment to:
UAB CampusCard Office
1530 3rd Ave. S.
Birmingham, AL 35294-1150
- To pay via the Web, go to the "Manage My Account" section of the CampusCard Web site and sign in with your BlazerID and password. Then select the Blazer Bucks Deposit tab.
- You can also deposit funds on your card at the machine near the HUB.
Please call the HUB at (205) 934-3306 if you have questions or need assistance.
Last modified on August 6, 2013@ 10:43 AM