How do I logon to ILLiad (ILL)? What is my username and password?
UAB users should now login using their UAB BlazerID username and password, instead of the logins previously set up with the system. New users will still need to complete a registration form. BlazerID authentication allows us to give you secure access to information about your document delivery/interlibrary loan requests. Through your account you can track the status of your requests and retrieve your requested full text articles when they are posted.
- How long will an article be available in ILLiad?
- What does the status of my Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery order mean?
- Can I pay for interlibrary loans or document deliveries online?
- How can I cancel an interlibrary loan request?
- How can I renew a book I got through interlibrary loan?
- Who can use ILLiad/Document Delivery?
- What is ILLiad (ILL)? How does it work?
- How much does ILLiad/Document Delivery (ILL) cost?
- How can I find the status of my ILLiad (ILL) request?
- Why don't I see all my older ILLiad (ILL) requests when I look at my request history?
- Whom do I contact if I have problems with or questions about ILLiad (ILL)?
- Why can't I select or search text from an ILL article when you provide it as a PDF?
- How can I check to see whether an article is available before submitting an ILLiad (ILL) request?
- What should I do if the library does not have the book or article I need?
Last modified on July 21, 2015@ 10:24 AM by Peggy