How can I renew a book I got through interlibrary loan?
If the book is not past due, you may be able to renew it. However, not all libraries allow their books to be renewed. To see if you can renew your book, log into your ILLiad account, click on "Checked Out Items" under "View" on the menu on the left, and select the book you want to renew. If you are able to renew the book, you'll see "Renew Request" at the top of the screen:
For help renewing a book through ILLiad, please call Document Delivery/Interlibrary Loan at (205) 934-9263.
Note: Effective September 1, 2015, interlibrary loan services through the UAB Libraries will be available to current UAB students, faculty, and staff only.
- How long will an article be available in ILLiad?
- What does the status of my Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery order mean?
- How can I cancel an interlibrary loan request?
- Who can use ILLiad/Document Delivery?
- What is ILLiad (ILL)? How does it work?
- How much does ILLiad/Document Delivery (ILL) cost?
- How can I find the status of my ILLiad (ILL) request?
- How do I logon to ILLiad (ILL)? What is my username and password?
- Why don't I see all my older ILLiad (ILL) requests when I look at my request history?
- Whom do I contact if I have problems with or questions about ILLiad (ILL)?
- Why can't I select or search text from an ILL article when you provide it as a PDF?
- How can I check to see whether an article is available before submitting an ILLiad (ILL) request?
- What should I do if the library does not have the book or article I need?
Last modified on August 25, 2015@ 11:25 AM by Cathy