I was sent the wrong article through the Get It Now service. What do I do now?
On rare occasions, an article's document identifier is mislabeled and the wrong article is released.ï¿½ Do not reorder the article online through the Get It Now service.ï¿½ Please contact the interlibrary loan department at email@example.com so that we can obtain the right article for you at no additional cost and report the problem to the Get It Now service.
- What is Get It Now and how does it work?
- What is PayPal?
- How do I get a PayPal account?
- I don't have a PayPal account. Can I use Get It Now without one?
- Will the library have access to my credit card number?
- How long does it take to get an article from Get It Now?
- Why does the Get It Now order page sometimes say the article will come within one hour, but the confirmation email says 2 hours?
- Is using Get It Now a good option for articles needed for patient care emergencies?
- How much does it cost to get an article from Get It Now?
- Can I order multiple articles at once through Get It Now?
- Why don't I see the option for Get It Now on all the UAB Article Linker pages?
- What if the link to the online full text on the UAB Article Linker page doesn't work? Can I request the article via Get It Now?
- Why would I use Get It Now instead of interlibrary loan?
- What should I do if I don't get my article from Get It Now?
- Why do I have to pay before I get my article from Get It Now?
- What if I can't open my article or the file is corrupted?
- What should I do if the quality of the article I receive from Get It Now is bad?
- If my request is cancelled by Get It Now, how do I get my money back?
- Why do I have to use my UAB email address to make the request?
- Can I make copies of the purchased article to share with others?
- Can I cancel an order before I receive the article?
- I accidently lost my article from the Get It Now service. What do I do now?
Last modified on August 25, 2015@ 10:40 AM by Cathy J.