FAQs :: Return to List
Category results for Circulation Information
- How can I pay for fines?
- I checked out a book from the library but I lost it. What should I do?
- Where do I pick up a book I have on hold?
- For how long can books be checked out?
- How many books can I check out at one time?
- How can I pay for interlibrary loans or document deliveries?
- How can I place a hold on a book?
- How do I check out a laptop from the library?
- I am a student at another college. Can I check out books from Lister Hill?
- How much are fines for materials that are overdue?
- How do I check out a book?
- How can I return books when the library is closed?
- How many times can I renew a book?
- How do I renew books online?
- Can I get a library card if I am not a UAB student, staff, or faculty member?