- Request copies of materials owned by Lister Hill Library.
- Request materials not owned by Lister Hill Library.
Interlibrary Loan is used to get articles or books for you that we don't have in our collection. Articles are sent to you electronically, and books are held for you to pick up.
Document Delivery is a service used to send you electronic copies of articles from our print collection. ILLiad is the system used for interlibrary loan and document delivery requests.
- Books circulate for 4 weeks with two renewals possible.
- Print journals are in closed stacks and do not circulate. Articles from these journals must be requested via ILLiad.
- Remote access to electronic resources is limited by contract to current UAB faculty, staff, and students.