- Microsoft Office Suite 2010
- Statistical analyses - SAS and IBM SPSS Statistics
- Clinical simulations, tutorials, and case studies
- Interactive applications on DVD and CD-ROM
- Web access - via Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Licensure exam reviews, nutritional analyses, and more.
To print, the LRC uses your Blazer Bucks / Campus Card. Adding funds to your Campus Card is easy. Simply click on the following link: campuscard.uab.edu
Also provided by the LRC:
- 2 flatbed scanners
- 2 printers for students (new replacements currently on order)
- Headphones available for video viewing
The materials collection of the LRC includes audiovisual, computer, and printed materials which are available to faculty and students enrolled in the School of Health Professions and the School of Nursing. The collection includes CD-ROMs, DVDs, networked computer resources, reference books, reserve class materials, and various types of physical assessment instruments and assistive devices. Selected items are available for checkout to students and faculty. More information related to the use of all LRC resources is available at the Information Desk.
Wireless Internet Access (WiFi)