Welcome to the UAB Department of Anesthesiology Alumni page.
The Department of Anesthesiology is proud to have more than 500 alumni serving in communities throughout the United States and abroad. As an alumnus, you are part of an extraordinary group of physicians helping lead the nation in anesthesia and perioperative medicine.
Whether you are close to UAB or far away, we encourage you to stay engaged as part of the UAB Anesthesiology family. There are a number of ways to stay involved:
- Update your contact information so you can stay connected.
- Keep us posted on your personal and professional updates through an Alumni Class Note.
- Attend the UAB Anesthesiology Alumni Reception held in conjunction with the Annual UAB Anesthesiology Review Course.
- Attend the ASSA/UAB Alabama Reunion held at the American Society of Anesthesiologists' Annual Meeting.
- Join our alumni Facebook page.
- Subscribe to The Scope - a blog with news and updates from the department.
The Office of Development and Alumni Relations is committed to helping you stay connected with the department and your fellow classmates. We will strive to keep you informed of our collective successes, opportunities for continuing education and avenues for networking.
Thanks again for visiting, and we hope to hear from you soon!