Division: Pain Medicine
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education and Training
- Vanderbilt University, B.S. (Molecular Biology), 2000
- The University of Alabama School of Medicine, M.D., 2004
- University of Tennessee, Memphis, Internship, 2005
- University of Michigan, Anesthesiology Residency, 2008
- University of Michigan, Interventional Pain Management Fellowship, 2009
Awards and Honors
- Magna Cum Laude graduate, Vanderbilt University
- Howard Hughes Summer Research, 1998
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- International Anesthesia Research Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- Short R, Vetter T (2012). Acute to Chronic Pain: Transition in the Post-Surgical Patient. In Moore, RJ (Ed.), Pain and Palliative Care Across the Life Course (1st edition, pp. 295-330). New York, NY: Sprinter
- Short R, Rosenberg A. Drotrecogin Alpha. Medication Profiles. University of Michigan MorCORE Website, May 22, 2006.
- Short R, Ragheb J. Adenosine. Medication Profiles. University of Michigan MorCORE Website, November 9, 2005.
- Short, R. Propofol Infusion Syndrome. Keywords and Coexisting Diseases. University of Michigan MorCORE Website, September 12, 2005.
- Sepich DS, Myers DC, Short R, Topczewski J, Marlow F, Solnica-Krezel L. Role of the zebrafish trilobite locus in gastrulation movements of convergence and extension. Genesis, August 2000, Volume 4, Pages: 159-73.