Medical Director, UAB Highlands ICU and the Perioperative Surgical Home Service
Co-Director, Anesthesia Simulation Program
Division: Critical Care and Perioperative Medicine
Clinical Interests: Quality Improvement and Medical Ethics
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-934-4699
Education and Training
- University of Florida, Critical Care Medicine Fellowship, 1997
- UAB School of Medicine, Anesthesiology Residency, 1996
- LSU Medical Center, Internship, Internal Medicine, 1993
- LSU Medical Center, M.D. 1992
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 1990
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Kubes P, Hunter J, Granger DN. Effects of cyclosporin A and FK506 on ischemia/reperfusion-induced neutrophil infiltration in the cat. Digestive Diseases and Sciences, 36(10): 1469-72, 1991.
- Kubes P, Hunter J, Granger DN. Ischemia/reperfusion-induced feline intestinal dysfunction: Importance of granulocyte recruitment. Gastroenterology, 103(3): 807-12, 1992.
- Patel S, Hunter J. Hypernatremia. In: Fleisher L, Roizen M, eds.; Essence of Anesthesia Practice. 3rd ed.