Dr. Alethia Baldwin Sellers in an assistant professor in the UAB Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine.
Dr. Sellers joined the faculty in 2010 after completing her pain medicine fellowship at UAB. Dr. Sellers directs the Pain Medicine Fellowship Program, as well as the department’s medical student education program, where she serves as faculty advisor to the UAB Student Interest Group in Anesthesia (SIGA). Dr. Sellers works to create opportunities for both undergraduate and medical students to learn more about careers in anesthesiology.
Her areas of interest include clinical anesthesiology and pain medicine, as well as undergraduate and medical student education.
Dr. Sellers can be reached at 205.934.6501 or email@example.com.
Education and Degrees
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, M.D., 2005
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, B.S., 2001
Awards and Honors
- University of Alabama School of Medicine Scholarship: Provided full tuition and fees, 2001-2005
- University Scholars Award: Provided full tuition and fees and awarded for academic excellence, 1997-2001
- Industrial Scholars Engineering Scholarship: Provided books, living expenses and an internship (1999-2001) at Citation: Southern Ductile Casting Company with hourly pay, 1998-2001
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Medical Association of the State of Alabama
- International Anesthesiology Research Society