Elizabeth Driscoll, M.D.
Assistant Professor and Associate Director of Curriculum
Anesthesiology Residency Training Program
Clinical Subspecialty and Area(s) of Interest
· Liver Transplant
· Regional Anesthesia
· Resident Education
Education and Degrees
· University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical Doctor, 2004
· Carraway Methodist Medical Center, Transitional Year, 2005
· University of Alabama at Birmingham, Anesthesiology Residency, 2008
· University of Alabama at Birmingham, Anesthesiology, Chief Resident Year (2007-2008)
Awards and Honors
· 2010 and 20111 Runner-Up to the Resident Teacher of the Year
· 2008 Most Outstanding Resident Award
· Letitia Doggett Scholarship recipient, 2000 - 2004
· Class of 2004 Vice President of Academic Affairs
· University Citations for both Extraordinary Academic Achievement and Outstanding Campus Leadership, 2000.
· Dean's Undergraduate Service Award for "Outstanding Contributions and Service to the College of Engineering and to the University of Tennessee in the ‘True Volunteer Spirit", 2000.
· Alabama State Society of Anesthesiologists
· Medical Association of the State of Alabama
· American Society of Anesthesiologists